Northpoint Wellbeing Limited is the new name for Leeds Counselling.
A registered charity, our mission is to help people experiencing emotional distress.
We work across West Yorkshire, and offer a range of services:
- Calderdale Tier 2 CAMHS – for children & young people in Calderdale
- Early Start Counselling Service – for parents & carers of under 5s in Leeds
- Leeds Group Therapy – weekly group therapy sessions, facilitated by a group psychotherapist.
- Leeds IAPT Service – for NHS patients with anxiety & depression (adults)
- Leeds Therapy Centre – a gateway for clients who want to access private therapy services
- School Counselling Leeds – for children & young people in Leeds
- Yorkshire Centre for Eating Disorders Carers’ Support Group – a carers’ support group that aims to support people who care for anyone over 18 who is living with an eating disorder.