We currently have the following vacancies:
- IAPT CBT Service Manager – Leeds
This is a development opportunity for an experienced clinician with some project/management experience to develop as a Service Manager within a respected charity.
The post will involve managing an IAPT CBT team within the charity, as part of a wider Leeds IAPT partnership and will involve close working with, and mentoring from, the Head of Service/Clinical Lead (adults) at Northpoint.
The successful applicant will work 28/35 hours per week and take day-to-day management responsibility for the majority (approx 10) of a team of qualified CBT Psychotherapists who deliver therapy to NHS patients experiencing anxiety disorders and depression. The main duties of the post are to:
- provide first-line clinical management to the CBT team
- ensure the team are appropriately resourced to deliver the service
- support and manage the team to provide an excellent service to clients
- work across the consortium to attend meetings and work on identified projects.
The post holder will be part of the Northpoint management team, and will work closely with Northpoint’s head office staff and managers, and the Leeds IAPT Partnership Management Team.
Candidates are asked to provide their availability and preferred working days/hours when applying.
- Applications – the application closing date is Monday 24 April. Applications must be submitted before 11:59 p.m.
- Interviews – will be held on Wednesday 3 May.
For more information and to apply for this position please see:
2. Administrative Assistant (Maternity Cover) – Calderdale Tier 2 CAMHS
This position has been filled